[Zope] Referencing a dtml method in a subfolder of the parent folder

Igor Leturia IGOR@emun.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:57:53 +0100

  Hi!

  Maybe this is a very simple question, but I can't find information
about it anywhere. In a dtml method I want to include a dtml method
which is in another subfolder of the parent folder. So if I have a
folder called 'folder', which has two subfolders called 'subfolder1' and
'subfolder2', and each has a dtml method called 'method1' and 'method2',
how can I include 'method2' in 'method1'? I've tried '<dtml-var
../subfolder2/method2>', but it doesn't work.

  Thanks in advance,

							Igor Leturia