[Zope] Introduction Presentation?

Stephan Goeldi stephan.goeldi@datacomm.ch
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:58:48

>I know about people asking questions if somebody already made an
>introduction presentation. Now I'm looking one for myself. It is very
>important because now I finally have the chance to tell the IT department
>about Zope.

For really basic newbies, which don't know anything about /manage etc. look
at my AVI video (german) on
http://www.goeldi.com/e/video/

If you would like an introduction in CMF Workflow, look at my JAVA
presentation (english) on
http://www.goeldi.com/e/demo/

The Java presentation needs a screen size of at least 1024. I will redo it
in the near future, because it is a little slow and not very usable.

>department). And I would like to tell them something about the more
>enhanced
>/ future stuff.

Well this is not basic, is it?

Stephan