[Zope] simple question

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:49:00 +0000

On 11/12/01 5:59 pm, "D. Rick Anderson" <ruger@comnett.net> wrote:

> This should be easy, but I can't seem to make it work. With this statement:
>
> <dtml-var "webClient('http://192.168.107.8/SQL_Testing/Database_Test?
> clt_id=&dtml-clt_id;')">

How about

<dtml-var
"webClient('http://192.168.107.8/SQL_Testing/Database_Test?clt_id=%s' %
clt_id)">

When you're in " ... ", you're in python land and I don't think that the
&dtml-xxx; syntax is supported there.

I use this when I'm doing things like;
<dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect('/redirector/%s/index_html' % myfolder)">

> I can't get the &dtml-clt_id variable to render. I've tried all sorts of
> variations from leaving out the ; to using the full <dtml-var> syntax and
> it still wont render. When I look at the request that is sent it looks like
> this:
>
> QUERY_STRING 'clt_id=&dtml-clt_id;'
>
> Why won't this work?!?! It seems like something REALLY simple, but I just
> can't get that thing to render right.

Not *that* simple :)

> Thanks,
>
> Rick

Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140