[Zope] Does SiteRoot Interfere With Copy-Paste?

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:40:32 -0500

Dan,
I posted a solution to this months ago.
I was faced with the exact problem and had AccessRules everywhere for
virtual sites.
Then I stumbled on eVHM with gives you the redirect control you need from
AccessRules, but allows you to cut/copy/paste freely around your zope.
http://www.zope.org/Members/sfm/SiteAccessEnhanced
I have now replaced most of my AccessRules with a single eVHM in zope's
root.
This is one of my favorite products now, next to Formulator.  :)

HTH.
Trevor