[Zope] stability of zope?

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:13:48 -0800

From: Stephan Goeldi [mailto:stephan_goeldi@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 3:28 AM
To: scott.meilicke@intp.com; stephan.goeldi@datacomm.ch;
Cc: zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] stability of zope?

>Partial output from uptime:
>
>Since 4/24/2000:
>
>            System Availability: 99.8800%
>                   Total Uptime: 596d 0h:2m:30s
>                 Total Downtime: 0d 17h:10m:56s
>                  Total Reboots: 32
>      Mean Time Between Reboots: 18.65 days
>              Total Bluescreens: 0

If you have 32 reboots in 596 days, then the uptime is not 596 days. The
line "Mean Time Between Reboots" states, that the average uptime is 18.65
days. So this stat doesn't think that a reboot is downtime. What says
www.netcraft.com about your uptime?

Stephan
http://www.zopehosting.ch

The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient or any
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient.
Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
original message and all attachments from your electronic files.