[Zope] enhanced Virtual Host Monster question.

Jeffrey Robinson Jeffrey.Robinson@MCICoach.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:57:06 -0600

That is sort've what I wanted, yeah.  Though I thought the
VirtualHostMonster would take over from there, see that it was coming from
test.gourmetpaws.com and then 'map' it to the appropriate subdirectory in
Zope.

(I probably didn't mention that bit before, sorry!)

I have the VHM setup for test.gourmetpaws.com and then mapped to the
appropriate subdirectory, but regardless of anything of changes I make, it
seems like "ignores" the VHM.

Either that or I misunderstand the _vh_catalogue portion, which I assumed
kept the URL reading test.gourmetpaws.com/catalogue and appending the
Zope-specific stuff to the end.

Jeff