Re[4]: [Zope] unable to instanciate product instance

Jerry McRae Jerry McRae <1jerry@usd1.com>
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:22:22 -0800

Hi Casey,    -

re: what you <CD> wrote Jerry on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 at 12:40 PM:

CD> From your browser try:

CD> ftp://username@myzope:8021/

Thanks.  I knew there was some simple secret.  I did have to use
username:password@127.0.0.1:8021.  Here I found the ftp zerver does a
thing that must be useful most of the time.  Instances with error (shows
on the monitor) get left out of the file list altogether.

I guess I can write a script that somehow deletes the offending item..
Wow!  That was easier that I thought:
<dtml-var "MyFolder.manage_delObjects('MyBadItem')">
...and away go troubles down the drain.

Thanks for helping.

--
 /\_/\    Jerry McRae       \|||/       mail safely: The Bat! 1.53d
(~o o~)  (stuck in win98)   (. .)       Zope v2.4.1  - dryer than golf