[Zope] Wish List: Rename and Edit Button

Flip Hoedemaeker flip@keydp.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 18:44:39 +0100

...and while you're at it , please add a "copy, rename and edit button!"

Flip

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Peter
Bengtsson
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 18:29
To: complaw@hal-pc.org; zope@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] Wish List: Rename and Edit Button

> You know how there is an "Add and Edit" button when making a new object
> (such as a DTML Document or DTML Method)?  Could one be added to the
rename
> screen and called "Rename and Edit"?

I very much agree. This would be a greate improvement.
When you choose to rename many this becomes impossible but I believe one
could:

<dtml-if "_.len(REQUEST['list_of_objects_to_be_renamed']) == 1">
  "Rename and Edit"-button
</dtml-if>

Could you add this to the bugtracker? ...as a feature request.

Peter