[Zope] memory leak problems

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1009394368.de97dd@logicetc.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:19:28 -0500

Before I created new Photo, my site went from using 12MB to 150MB or more of
memory use after just viewing some photos.  There's no question that the old
Photo has that problem and that the new one fixes it.

> > Note that if you're going to use ExtImage, I recommend getting
> the latest
> > CVS version from SourceForge which includes several ExtImage fixes.
>
> The renaming problem solved?

If I recall, that problem was solved in the ExtImage product and in Zope
itself.  The CVS CHANGES.txt lists the recent fixes.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.