[Zope] memory leak problems

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1009400573.c5af7a@logicetc.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:02:53 -0500

I believe SourceForge has some features for that.  I'll look into it.

> 	By the way, If I'm not using ExtFile/ExtImage, and my file is not
> stored in the filesystem, then how is the data stored within Zope?  I'm
> planning on using Zope for large (hundreds of megs) video files.

It's stored like every other object, including Zope's Image and File
objects... in the ZODB database.  If you have 10 video files that are
hundreds of MB, you're going to have a Data.fs that's tens of hundreds of MB
in size.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.