[Zope] Strange PCGI Problems

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:30:21 +0300

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 11:18:47AM +0000, seb bacon wrote:
> Don't use pcgi.  Use mod_rewrite & virtualhostmonster as described in
>
> IMO, pcgi should be eliminated completely from the apache / unix
> rulebook.

   Why? What is wrong with it? I use pretty happily.

   Also, what is the difference between PCGI and FastCGI? I use FastCGI,
too, no problem so far. I prefer PCGI, because mod_pcgi2 does good job for
me, and I do not see any reason to switch to mod_proxy hassle.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru