[Zope] DCOracle2/ZOracleDA - Unable to create a connection

Zachery Bir zbir@urbanape.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:17:54 -0500

On Thursday, December 20, 2001, at 10:19 , Todd Graham wrote:

>  I think I might see the problem, on my installation I moved the entire
>  DCOracle2 directory to /lib/python/Products, in fact I think I
> compilied it
>  in there, but that shouldn't matter.  Try and remove the DCOracle2
> directory
>  from lib/python/Products and move the whole enchilata from tmp
> and restart
>  your zope.  I don't think there is anything specific that needs
> to have
>  python 2.1 but I'm not 100% on that.  If it doesn't work try to
> recompile
> it
>  again and repeat the steps above.

That works great! I don't know where I got sidetracked into only
using the nested DCOracle2 folder, but no real harm done.

Thanks for the help.

Zachery Bir <zbir@urbanape.com>
<URL:http://www.urbanape.com/>