[Zope] Emacs, ange-ftp, zope ftp serv, auto mode loading and font-lock-mode

Azboklin Lirik azbok@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:03:10 -0500

<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Ok, I have emacs21 and auto mode loading all set up with python, html and sql files.</DIV>
<DIV>I can load files off my local file system and it auto loads the correct mode and fontifies the buffer.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also, I can use ange-ftp with regular ftp sites and it also auto loads the mode and fontifies.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>BUT, when I access my local&nbsp;zope ftp server and load the files, it does not auto load the mode and fontify.&nbsp; This is very very strange indeed!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone out there have auto mode loading working with the zope ftp server?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you</DIV>
<DIV>Azbok</DIV>