[Zope] mod_rewrite map

Sherwood Robinson srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:14:10 -0500

I use Apache mod_rewite with VHM and have no problems at all.  I use
separate config files for each Virtual Host.

To do this just tell Apache in the bottom of your httpd.conf file to
process a folder.  Any document in this folder will be treated as a part of
the httpd.conf file

here is the httpd.conf line to add:

Include  "Path to folder"

inside this folder I store all virtual domain information in separate files
per virtual domain named according to that domain.  These are simple text
files with the virtualhost command and directives including the mod_rewite
commands for that virtual domain.

Hope this helps!

SR

At 12:50 AM 12/21/2001 +0800, maillists@summitmedia.com.ph wrote:

>Oh. I'm sorry I wasn't very clear.
>I currently have apache/mod_rewrite in front of zope/zeo.
>
>Thus, to lessen clutter on httpd.conf, I want to put all rewrites in a
>file and call it from there.
>My main problem comes when VirtualHostMonster is involved.
>rewritemap doesn't seem to work properly.
>
>If someone has implemented this, PLEASE help me. Thanks.
>
>fritz <www.mesedilla.com>
>senior systems administrator
>
>summit interactive, inc.
>www.fhm.com.ph | www.femalenetwork.com | www.candymag.com