[Zope] Zope and vim 6.0: netrw, explorer etc.

Michael Montagne Michael Montagne <montagne@boora.com>
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:26:19 -0800

What is ftpExplorer?  Is it part of zope or vim?  I had trouble in the
past getting ftp access to edit my zope site with vim and I ended up
settling for the normal way of editting zope items.  Yuck.
How do you use this ftpExplorer file?

--
Michael Montagne
montagne@boora.com