[Zope] Automatically including another document

Bruce Eckel Bruce@EckelObjects.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:01:53 -0800

Here's what I'm trying to do: in a subdirectory off the current
one, called "book", there is a file with the same name as this one,
and I want to include it in the current DTML document. Here's what
I have so far:

<dtml-with book>
<dtml-let text="_['URL'].split('/')[-1]">
<dtml-if text>
<dtml-var text>
</dtml-if>
</dtml-let>
</dtml-with>

The problem is, <dtml-var text> simply spits out the name of the
document, rather than the document contents.

(I feel like I've struggled with this before...).

Is it possible?

Most current information can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Etc/notes.html
Bruce Eckel    http://www.BruceEckel.com
Contains free electronic books: "Thinking in Java 2e" & "Thinking
in C++ 2e"
Please subscribe to my free newsletter -- just send any email to:
join-eckel-oo-programming@earth.lyris.net
My schedule can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Calendar