[Zope] The name of the current DTML-document

Bruce Eckel Bruce@EckelObjects.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:49:05 -0800

Yes, so the current leader for elegant solution (which works, I
tried it) is:

<dtml-with book>
  <dtml-if "_[document_id]">
    <dtml-var "_[document_id]">
  </dtml-if>
</dtml-with>

Cool! Thanks!

On 12/20/01 at 7:23 PM Jim Washington wrote:

><dtml-var document_id> works for both DTML Methods and DTML
Documents.

>Chris McDonough wrote:
>
>>> If you mean DMTL Method, a better way that usually works is:
>>>
>>>     <dtml-var "this().getId()">
>>

>> I lied.  This is unreliable.  At least it doesn't work for me.
;-)
>> Your way is a reasonable workaround.
>
>-- Jim Washington

Most current information can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Etc/notes.html
Bruce Eckel    http://www.BruceEckel.com
Contains free electronic books: "Thinking in Java 2e" & "Thinking
in C++ 2e"
Please subscribe to my free newsletter -- just send any email to:
join-eckel-oo-programming@earth.lyris.net
My schedule can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Calendar