[Zope] mod_rewrite map

Sherwood Robinson srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:09:48 -0500

Guess it was not clear as to what you want to do... if your trying to
mod_rewite for a different virtual hosts but you are using the same
mod_rewite you can do the same thing just change it a little.

Put your mod_rewite code in the file and include the file instead of the
directory within each of your VH settings.

Include "path_to_doc/file"

am I getting closer to what you want to do?

most Apache settings are really dynamic an flexible with how you can use them.

SR