[Zope] Newbie

john public apython101@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 06:02:03 -0800 (PST)

--0-1397983279-1009202523=:73573

 I am a Newbie programmer. I started programming in Python a few weeks ago. I have written one succesful tic tac toe program. I assume I can learn Zope and Python at the same time. If this is wrong please let me know. I just downloaded Zope 2.4.3  It installed, or so it said, but I can't seem to find the start button. Is building basic web web pages in Zope easier or harder than Writing code in Python? Any good Tutorials for complete begginers to Zope and web page building?

 Thanks

John Q. Public