[Zope] How to import products developed in zope2.4.0 to zope2.3.3

Dirk Datzert Dirk.Datzert@rasselstein-hoesch.de
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 10:11:23 +0100

Dhanu schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I had written products ,zclass products,in zope 2.4.But zope 2.4 is crashing
> very often.

> So i want to launch site in zope 2.3.3.

Don't do this. Better to look why zope crashing.

Which OS plattform Linux / Sun ? Which Zope version 2.4.3 ? Which pyhton 2.1.1 ?

If you see a error in zope log like "OS error: Broken pipe ..." you have an
asyncore.py problem and need a patch for that.
I saw this info some days ago on the zope-dev@zope.org list. Look into to
archive.