[Zope] Zope Error - Unthorised

Arun Joseph clifford700@yahoo.com
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 02:30:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

My web site is running on Zope 2.3.1. I want to plug a
spell checker into my site. I am using a simple python
module that calls the ispell utility of Linux. Now I
have written a python script to instantiate the main
class file in the module. But when I try to access the
methods in this class, the authorization window
appears asking me to enter the user name and password.
Authentication fails and I get a zope error that says
I am unauthorised to use that function. I get this
error irrespective of any function call.

File Script (Python), line 6, in ispellChecker
    (Object: SpellingChecker)
  File
/usr/local/zope/2.3.0/lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/Guarded.py,
line 273, in __getattr__
  File
/usr/local/zope/2.3.0/lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/Guarded.py,
line 150, in __careful_getattr__
  File
/usr/local/zope/2.3.0/lib/python/AccessControl/SecurityManager.py,
line 144, in validate
  File
/usr/local/zope/2.3.0/lib/python/AccessControl/ZopeSecurityPolicy.py,
line 168, in validate
Unauthorized: getOptions

Thanks
Arun