[Zope] MailHost Questions

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:28:14 GMT

> Hi;
> 1. After the MailHost container I call a dtml-var with a page to display
> for the user. I would like to direct the visitor to a dtml-document in
> another folder. Using dot notation doesn't help. How do I do this?

A quick (but dirty) way to do it would be to redirect to the absolute_url of the
document that you wish the users to see.

context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(_insert your parametes here_)

> 2. How can I put 2 MailHost containers in one document and have 2 different
> emails sent out simultaneously?

Have you considered using a python script to generate the two different e-mails
and then sending them out from the same MailHost?  That would solve the problem
nicely.  There is a nice writeup about the Mail host on ZopeLabs
(http://www.zopelabs.com), specifically, see:

http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1004481367

and

http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/994494801