[Zope] [SOLVED] Including Script-Generated String in Method Call

Dan Shafer dan@gui.com
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 09:48:45 -0800

At 9:23 AM +0100 12/31/01, Emmanuel Viennet wrote:
>Bravo !
>
>render(), and other builtin functions, is documented in
>the "DTML reference", appendix A of The Zope Book.

I had looked and not found it. My alphabetic reference goes from
"random" to "return" but when I got your note, I looked more closely
and there it is, listed among the DTML functions. It would probably
have been helpful if those functions had been listed alphabetically
with the rest of the DTML reference material, with a "see DTML
Functions" cross-reference.

Thanks for the pointer.

--
Dan Shafer, Author-Consultant