[Zope] Simple DTML question

Paul and Naomi Newman newman@ukonline.co.uk
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:03:34 +0000 (GMT)

I am trying to make a DTML method that will list
all the DTML documents in a folder with links to
them. Here is what I did:

<ul>
<dtml-in expr="objectValues('DTMLDocument')">
<li><a href="&dtml-absolute_url;"><dtml-var
title_or_id></a></li>
</dtml-in>
</ul>

I name the method contents and call it by stating
<dtml-var contents> in the document where I want
the folders contents listed.

This is giving me no output. The only thing I
changed from the stock example in Chapter 5 of the
Zope Book was the class 'DTMLDocument' - in the
Zope Book the classes 'File' and 'Folder' are
used. But in the API reference DTMLDocument is
listed as a class along with File and Folder.
Where am I going wrong?

http://freezope.nipltd.net/wanwood
paul@wanwood.co.uk

This mail sent through UK Online webmail