[Zope] The Zope Book

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:04:31 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Donald Braman wrote:

> I just have to write in about the Zope book. I had a look at it in it's
> earlier stages (when I first evaluated and decided not to try Zope), and had
> trouble with it. I'm not sure why I had this bad first impression (about a
> year ago? maybe more?) but maybe I was just in a bad mood. I just had
> another look at it, and it's like manna from heaven for me as a new user. I
> hope nice things happen to the authors.

So do I!  Those old beer commercials with the parachuting swedish bikini
team come to mind...

> My only complaint is that there is no order form for a hard copy! My little
> printer is running it off right now, but I'd like to have the actual book
> when it comes out. If you can't take orders yet, you could take email
> addresses and notify people the day it does become available. How about it?

Well... you'll have to talk to NR about that, we don't actually do any of
the marketing and sales of it.  Tell you what, I'll forward this on to our
managing editor, and see if she wants to chime in.

-Michel