[Zope] Hiding Port Number in Zope

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:14:44 +0100

Thank you for that... I think the magic word I missed was Proxy...

Other missing bit, is obviously i am not using Apache... can it be done on MSIE? Im going
to dive into it now. I think my error in understanding was that Zserver HAD to work in
tandem with another.... whereas it does not? But does Zserver catch all of the
browser/server variables by itself? This was what I thought the parent server was for.
Perhaps the docs could change to have dotted lines between Zserver and Parent server (ie
MSIE, Apache) to denote an optional connection?

Thanks again kindly,
Paz