[Zope] manage_workspace redirected to index_html

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 04:19:12 -0500

Dan,

I've had it happen on occasion that I've had manage_workspace redirected to
index_html right after install as well, but I've never had the tenacity to
want to trace it down because its been unreplicable on the second try, and I
always thought I fudged the login.  Who are you logging in as?

Have you attempted to change the initial user password?

Try running:

python zpasswd.py --user=dconnolly --password=mypassword inituser

... from the root Zope dir, then fire up Zope and attempt to access /manage
as dconnolly.