[Zope] Fluxart, India: Offshore Development Center

Kinshuk Adhikary kinshuk.adhikary@fluxart.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:08:45 +0530

(We are trying to reach the Offshore Outsourcing Manager and / or Project Manager in your company and
would appreciate very much if you could forward this mail to the right person(s). Apologies for the
 inconvenience.)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = 'urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office' /><br><br>

Dear Manager,<br><br>

We would like to introduce Fluxart Online Solutions P Ltd., a new-media web and wireless solutions
company focused on providing cost-effective development to clients in the US, Far East & Europe.<br><br>

We are keen to develop solutions for you and your client companies on WAP / Wireless, Palm PDA, and
Voice applications.<br><br>

Our development center is in New Delhi, India, with rep offices in Mumbai and Bangalore. Please visit us at

Our project portfolio includes transaction intensive sites using EJB on WebLogic, Websphere and Enhydra,
application development on PDA/Palm, use of latest XML, WAP / WML standards, use of open-source
PHP / Linux / Apache platforms, as well as traditional web site design on Java and Microsoft based
technologies. We are one of the first companies to use EJBs with XML data structures serving content
via a WAP / SMS gateway to a financial services wireless site.<br><br>

Our resources include:
  <ul>
       <li>50 specialized developers on various platforms (resumes available on request)
       <li>Multiple Solaris, Linux and Windows NT/2000 Servers.
       <li>Heterogeneous Unix & Windows clients on a TCP/IP network
       <li>Dedicated DSL enabled internet connection
       <li>Quality control using best test practices.
  </ul>

Our technical partners include IBM, Oracle, Sun & Nokia. Our work on WAP sites with EJB/XML has been
appraised by leading Telecom companies. At present we are doing jobs involving extensive EJB middleware
with a WAP/WML front and XML data communication between servers.<br><br>

We would like to stress that some of our team have worked in US environment and our intangible
strengths include:
  <ul>
       <li>Excellent Communication
       <li>Structured Development Environment
       <li>Contractual and Quality concerns addressed properly
       <li>Committed work culture
       <li>Satisfied long-retained technical staff under proper HR practices.
   </ul>

For the overseas market, we focus on a set of containerized deliverables that will meet your development
and test requirements, saving you considerable time and cost.<br><br>

We are keen to develop solutions in a cost effective and time saving
manner to improve our clients competitiveness.<br><br>

We hope this interests you and look forward to your favorable response.<br><br>

Please download our Corporate Profile (PDF) at <a href='http://www.fluxart.com/flux/download'>

Thanks and regards<br><br>

Kinshuk Adhikary<br>
Business Manager - Technical<br>