[Zope] Sync test -> production

Ulrich Wisser u.wisser@publisher.de
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:12:13 +0100

Hello,

after several weeks I finaly got my Zope site working.
Now I would like to move it to my production server.
I can't export the root folder and reimport it on my
production server (I get some nasty errors). So I copied
all my objects to a new folder and exported that one.
Did work.
But now I had to make some updates. I tested these
changes on my test server, but how to sync with the
production server?

Thanks

Ulrich
--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg