[Zope] View a DTML Doc subclassed Z Class?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:50:44 +0100 (CET)

Lars Heber writes:
 > I have I ZClassed subclassed by DTMLDocument.
I did, too, to understand your problem.

 > But how on earth do I simply VIEW this document???
 >
 > It's simple, plain HTML / DTML. Why isn't there a standard method
 > activated on the Views tab in the ZClass?
It is! It just does not have a (visible) name (the name
is "__call__", which you cannot use in DTML as all names
starting with "_" are private). You can just call it
or use the "View" tab in the management interface.

 > I tried to write such a method myself - without success.
<dtml-var expr="_.render(this())">

as a DTML method will do it.

Dieter