[Zope] DTML Documents in subfolders

Curtis Maloney curtis@cardgate.net
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:53:30 +1100

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 04:12, nuno wrote:

> > Hi there !

Green things...

Firstly, please don't sent HTML encode e-mail to this list.  Of course, since
you're using lookOut 5.5, you may not have any choice.  Such is the hazard of
using a mail client even MS don't recommend.

> I'm trying to accessing an dtml Document in a subfolder, passing the id
> through an DTML Method ! The idea is to call a DTML Document (in a sub
> folder ) using a DTML Method passing the ID as argument to the method.
>
> I have used PARENTS[0].subfolder.'id' unsuccesfully

Close... so close.. (o8

Try the following:

PARENTS[0].subfolder[id]	<-- sub folders act as dictionaries
PARENTS[0].subfolder.getitem(id,1)

> thanks and best regards
> Nuno

Have a better one,