[Zope] Images and uploading

Harald Scheirich scheirich@nulleins.at
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:49:06 +0100

What might help in your case is the ExtFile/ExtImage product.

It deposits binaries in a directory on the server but also creates
Zope objects to access that file. It uses the Python Imaging Library
for the handling of Images.

I assume PIL does not use file endings but header info from the files
to detect the filetype you probably still need to actually create the
object to do some checking or subclass ExtImage in Python to provide
some more error checking .

Harald