[Zope] [JOB-Netherlands] Zope/Python developer wanted

Cees de Groot cg@cdegroot.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:59:19 +0100

The InternetOne is a young ISP located in Amersfoort, The Netherlands,
doing wholesale hosting through an international dealer network. We
develop our on-line e-business/commerce software in Zope and Python, and
need a skilled developer for this environment on short notice, either as
a sub-contractor or as an employee. A temporary assignment is possible,
we're looking at at least a three months' job.

Necessary skills: Zope, Python, simple HTML design, PostgreSQL, Linux. We are
a small shop, so you'll have a broad task range: developing software for
on-line webhosting transactions (our dealers need to be able to create
new virtual hostings, domain mgt., etcetera through-the-web), 3rd line
support, integrating other systems (we host Intershop, Apache, IIS). We
welcome foreigners, although chances are that non-EC citizens won't
qualify due to time delays in work permit applications. You don't need to
speak Dutch, English is fine. Compensation will be according to industry
standards, for longer-term commitments we are working on a stock option
program.

If you are interested or want more information, drop me an email at
cg@theinternetone.net. You can also ring me at +31 628 960861.

Regards,

Cees de Groot
CTO