[Zope] Bug Report : Problems with Pictures

Ian Thomas ithomas@sd70.bc.ca
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:55:02 -0800

I ran into a problem with uploading images into existing image objects.
I have looked in the changes list for version 2.3.1beta but didn't see
this problem listed.

System Information
I am running Zope 2.3.0 on Windows 2000.

I uploaded a picture and called it 55Ford. (a jpg file)
I changed the picture and uploaded the changes.
I could not view the changed picture.
I tired again thinking this is strange and still view showed the OLD
(original) image.

I delete the image object from zope and recreated it with the same name.
I still saw the OLD (original) image!

I create an image with a different name 55Ford2 and uploaded it and was
able to view the EDITED image.

Even stranger when I renamed the 55Ford2 object 55Ford and viewed it I
saw the old image and when I renamed it back to 55Ford2 and viewed it I
saw the new edited image.

Please take a look. If you can't duplicate the problem email me for more
details.

Ian