[Zope] Add Python Product Tutorial to Zope book?

Hamish Lawson hamish_lawson@yahoo.co.uk
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:56:43 +0000 (GMT)

I realise that the Zope book can't cover every topic in advanced
detail, but it might be hoped to touch on each of the major topics,
even if whetted appetites have to seek further information elsewhere.
However I feel that one major topic has been omitted entirely without
any appetite-whetting opportunuity, namely developing Python products.
Could the Python Product Tutorial* not be added to the book? It seems
to be written with a similar approach as the existing chapters in the
book, and so wouldn't seem to require too much work to be incorporated.
Without a chapter like this I feel that the Zope story hasn't quite
been told.

Hamish Lawson

* http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/PythonProductTutorial