[Zope] LoginManager

Mayers, Philip J p.mayers@ic.ac.uk
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:08:55 -0000

Change the references to Super to UnrestrictedUser, i.e.

perl -i -pe 's/Super/UnrestrictedUser/g;' lib/python/Products/LoginManager/*

Regards,
Phil

+----------------------------------+
| Phil Mayers, Network Support     |
| Centre for Computing Services    |
| Imperial College                 |
+----------------------------------+

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Gutierrez [mailto:gutz@kalador.com]
Sent: 06 February 2001 01:18
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] LoginManager

Ahh I see that the mailing list is working once again ...

A while ago there was discussion on how the LoginManager was not
functioning correct with Zope 2.3.0 because Zope had changed. Has the
situation changed thus far? I would very much like to try Zope out, but I'd
like to be able to use an SQL backend for the user database (in addition to
the ZClasses and the Python scripting, etc...), and LoginManager seems like
the best choice.