[Zope] Zope and DC Stuff

John Chandler johnc@nipltd.com
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 10:23:32 +0000 (GMT)

> | At 6:35 PM -0800 2/5/01, Andy McKay wrote:
> | >My friend went to LinuxWorld and all he brought back was a lousy Zope
> | >frisbee. He says you guys were handing out loads of Zope merchandise,
> so
> | >what do I have to do get a hold of it? (Ive only got one Zope t-shirt
> and
> | >its starting to look a little threadbare).
>
> SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! d8)
>
> Those of us in geographically challenged areas don't even get the chance
> to see the merchandise.... let alone get any of it...

Waaah! I wanna Zope t-shirt!

Any chance of getting hold of Zope merchandise outside the US, particularly the
t-shirts? If not, any chance of using the logo for some homebrew t-shirts?

John

--
 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]