[Zope] Dynamic charts from Zope objects

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:33:44 GMT

This is a long shot...

I want to use Zope (and some back end logic using python methods) to calculate
and display a series of future events based upon some arbitrary start date.
This is done for several disparate start dates for several different test cases
(having different future events).  I.e., for a given start date of the "parent"
case, all of the event dates (and their dollar values) of the "child" events
will be displayed on a timeline.

Is there some product or method that I can use to generate timelines (i.e.,
money vs. time) dynamically based upon user-defined start dates?

Thanks for your help.

Ron
 ./.