[Zope] LoginManager with ZOracleDA

Jochen Knuth J.Knuth@ipro.de
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 18:33:56 +0100

Hi,

Marcos Iuato schrieb:

> I used this Product:
> http://www.zope.org/Members/jok/SQL_based_LoginManager
>
> > >Hi,
> > >
> > >I am trying LoginManager Version: 0.9.4
> > >using ZOracleDA to connect to the Oracle database.
> > >Everything works well, but when I delete a login from
> > >the database or change the password from user,
> > >this modifications has effect just after restating the Zope.
> > >
> > >Someone has any idea why this happens?
> > >

> > >Thanks
> > >
> > >Marcos

> From: Gerald Gutierrez <pozix@home.com>
> >
> > Where did you get 0.9.4? The zope products page only lists 0.8.8b, and the
> > search doesn't bring it up either.

he means the how-to version 0.9.4.

as to the original question: sorry, i don't have experience with Oracle.
With MySQL (as used in the How-To) changing password or deleting users
works immediately.

Ciao,
Jochen
Jochen Knuth          WebMaster http://www.ipro.de
IPRO GmbH             Phone ++49-7152-93330
Steinbeisstr. 6       Fax ++49-7152-933340
71229 Leonberg        EMail: J.Knuth@ipro.de