[Zope] SiteRoot and Zope 2.3.0

Stephan Goeldi stephan.goeldi@datacomm.ch
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 14:06:46

I upgradet to Zope 2.3.0 today and encountered, that no management interface
was anymore receivable when there was a SiteRoot in it.

I restarted version 2.2.5 after this and manually deleted all SiteRoots in
all subfolders (there are some different domains in different
subdirectories).

After this I copied Data.* to the var directory of 2.3.0 and started 2.3.0.
I now was able to add the Siteroots again in the 2.3.0 version. After this
everything worked ok like before.

Unfortunately the SiteRoot in one subdirectory already makes problems. I
cannot access the manage interface. When I login as Superuser, I can see all
the subdirectories etc., but when I click on the trouble-subdirectory, I
receive an error message that Zope could not find this file.

As anonymous user everything works ok.

How can I delete a SiteRoot file without affecting the other domains and
without 'seeing' the management interface?