[Zope] small <bobobase_modification_time> problem

Ben Edwards List Account bedwards2@gifford.co.uk
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:11:58 GMT

Had a play with this and I think the time refures to the main object (i.e. the
one the UTL is pointing to).  I guess you need a way of explicitly getting the
date/time of the news object, but I don't know how.