[Zope] 2.3.0 really not Beta?

Oleg Broytmann phd@mail2.phd.pp.ru
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:25:37 +0300 (MSK)

> >Hate to be the bearer of bad news but yust
> >because software douse not work for YOU dose not mean that it is the
> >softwares
> >fault.
>
> I don't really think that it is not stable.
> But at least there seem to be some issues
> with SiteRoot, and there is no mention of
> these issues on the zope site. Or did I
> miss it in any subdirectory?

   Often such minor and irregular problems are not mentioned on the site,
but only in the mailing lists. Users of free software are usually keeping
in touch with authors using maillists and newsgroups.

   BTW, I had a lot of minor problems with Zope (especially with
Copy/Paste), and I thought (although never couldn't prove it) that
SiteAccess is a part of the problem.
   After installing 2.3 all my problems gone away (at least I think "all" -
I didn't do extensive test; but Copy/Paste certainly work much better for
me).

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru