[Zope] Displaying something based on role doesn't work properly

Alexander Limi alexander@limi.net
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 22:28:08 +0100

>  > <dtml-if "AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_role(['SomeRole'])">
>  > [menu]
>  > </dtml-if>
>  >
>  > It works fine, except for one document: standard_html_header. When
I try
>  > to access a page on my site that doesn't exist, the menu is not
shown in
>  > the header anymore. This is not the way I want it.
> What has the nont existing page to do with the "standard_html_header"?
>
> >From what you describe, I would expect that your authentication
cookie
> is no longer sent or LoginManager no longer recognizes it.

Sorry, my fault - it was late when I wrote the original post - I meant
to say:
"It works fine, except for one document: standard_error_message".

All documents work fine, except when I get an error message - then the
extra menu disappears, like the user is no longer authenticated,
although when I follow a link further into the site, I suddenly get the
menu back.

Alexander.