[Zope] ZWiki not working with SiteRoot

Simon Blandford home@simonb.org.uk
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 21:31:07 +0000

The FrontPage, EditPage and Page History don't add the Siteroot path. All
the other links work OK.
SSL and integration with plain vanilla web sites). I am using SiteRoot
with the following settings...
then some links go pair-shaped. They come out as
middle.
wrong. Putting /Zope/ in the Path section solved that problem but not ZWiki.