[Zope] ZClass inheritance and properties (Zope 2.3.0)

Oliver Frommel oliver@aec.at
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 20:10:47 +0100 (CET)

thanks, this works, at least I can add a view to the child with the property
sheet of the parent. However this is not exactly what I want cause I'd rather
have the parent's properties on the same view. Another problem is that I need
to call both propertysheets' manage_editProperties methods (and possibly
even more if I want to change properties from other parent classes if I
understand this right?)
thanks for your help anyway :)
Oliver