[Zope] Tables, Forms and DB querys oh my

Gary Lowder gary@lowder.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 17:32:05 -0600

Greetings,
I'm kind of stuck on two related questions.  I have a display table, of
extracted data from one of my databases.  I need my user to be able to
select an item from that table with something like a radio button, so I
can access just that item for deletion later on.  The two problems: I
can't for the life of me get a radio button from a form input to line up
correctly with the table, my nesting tables in tables just isn't coming
out correctly.  The second problem is how to bind all of the info from
each table row onto that row's radio button.  Here's my display table
for more clarity:

    <th>Last Name</th>
    <th>First Name</th>
    <th>D.O.B</th>
    <th>Date Dispensed</th>
    <th>Number</th>
    <th>Pt.Ed.</th>
    <th>User ID</th>
<dtml-in "show_lot(REQUEST)">
</dtml-in>

Due to the nature of the database, I need all fields to be able to
ensure a unique querry.
I imagine I'll need to make a list of lists, but I don't know how to
bind members of that list to the form's radio buttons once I get there.
Ya'll have been great over the few weeks I've been using zope.  Any and
all help will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time and effort,
Gary.