[Zope] RE: [Zope-Annce] [Ann] DocFinder 0.1: ask Zope about its document ation

Jay, Dylan djay@avaya.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:54:11 +1100

Is there someway you could roll this into the help system so there is way to
get to it from the management screen. Perhaps every object can have two
kinds of help when you push the help button. One is the automatically
generated help which you have done and then whatever additional help is
provided by the product.

I have yet to try this product but it is a brillent idea. Like building a
autogenerated ZQR into the product itself. I'd really like to see this in a
more accessable form.