[Zope] Membership Install & ZCatalog

Edmund Goppelt goppelt@goppelt.net
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:46:38 -0500

It appears that the Membership product will no longer install under
2.3.0 due to a ZCatalog bug.  Specifically, attempting to paste (or
manage_clone) a ZCatalog fails with the message "The object
MemberCatalog does not support this operation."  Since Membership
include a ZCatalog, this bug prevents it from installing under 2.3.0.

Now, I'm a bit new to all this, but I'm guessing that Digital
Creations should be informed about this since ZCatalog is a core Zope
product.  How do I go about reporting a bug?

--

Ed Goppelt