[Zope] Re:searching ZCatalog from Python Script - please read first!

Sandy Britain a.britain@bangor.ac.uk
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:17:34 +0000

--------------4923EB21F993834E15D05865

Ooooops! OK I admit it - I'm too stupid to own a computer!

I've found my own obvious mistake - I had left a " out of my html in the dtml testing method which is why the %22
got appended to the end of the URL -
Doh!

so my question is a lot clearer:

running the python script on a Zcatalog -   return context.Catalog() - works fine and correctly returns all the
entries in the catalog, but the script -  return context.Catalog({'x' : x, 'y' : y}) runs but doesn't return any
results. I have quadruple checked
my syntax (with the example) although I'm confused that I can't find the Catalog() method in the Zope API
documentation. BTW the search keys and values definately do exist!

I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help,

Sandy.

--------------4923EB21F993834E15D05865

begin:vcard
n:Britain;Sandy
tel;fax:+44 (1248) 361429
tel;work:+44 (1248) 383645
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:University of Wales - Bangor;Centre for Learning Technology (CeLT)
version:2.1
email;internet:a.britain@bangor.ac.uk
title:Dr
adr;quoted-printable:;;Seecs,=0D=0ADean St.;Bangor;Gwynedd;LL57 2UT;UK
x-mozilla-cpt:;-11920
fn:Sandy  Britain
end:vcard

--------------4923EB21F993834E15D05865--