[Zope] KDE's Konqueror

Thomas Baden roo@marsh.cts.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:22:06 -0800

> Geoffrey L. Wright <geoff@northernwastes.org> writes:
>
> Curtis Maloney <curtis@cardgate.net> writes:
>
> > Saying that, I have not tried Opera in some time... perhaps
> > they've addresses some of THEIR issuse... it could be worth a
> > try...http://www.opera.com
>
> Would be interested to hear how well it interacts w/Zope...

I use Opera exclusively, and it has two problems that I've
encountered.  Sometimes it fails to post form data when you
submit a form, and it implements the correct behavior for
cookies, which breaks versioning.  I.e. it only sends the cookie
if the path is that of the versioning object, because no path was
specified by the SetCookie.  This just takes a quick edit of the
Version routines to check if the path is '' and set it to '/' if
it is.

Cheers,
-Thomas